Change Password

Suzanne

26 Apr, 2019 08:06 PM

I'm using Master Password on my personal laptop and phone. I also use the web version at work. I changed a particular password on my home devices, but the web version at work doesn't give me the option to change the password to match my home devices. How do I do it to make my web version match my home versions?

1. 1 Posted by picadeli on 29 Apr, 2019 08:07 PM

Once you entered your Full Name and Master Password in the web version, it takes may be 10 seconds before you are shown the Site page. Then you can enter your Site information AND also select which type of password (just below site (basic, medium, pin, etc).

2. 2 Posted by Suzanne Forman on 29 Apr, 2019 08:24 PM

I manually changed one of my passwords while on my computer at home. But I don’t see the option to make the same manual change using my work computer.

Sent from my iPhone

3. 3 Posted by picadeli on 29 Apr, 2019 09:32 PM

Oh I see. Then we can assume you have a browser issue, old browsers like IE may not work. I'm only guessing here.
    It is stated at the top of the first page "BETA - This site may not yet work on your browser.".

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac