Username issues and account recovery issues

Yemi Olushina

09 Jun, 2020 11:28 AM

Hello Team,

I registed for Master password sometimes in (1st week) of February 2019 and I have been using it since then without any issues. Just recently I have issues using my laptop and it was wiped and a clean installation was done so I lost all my apps.

The issue now is I remember my (password) for Master password because I use it almost on a daily bases, but I need help with the username. I have been trying to login with these emails ([email blocked] OR [email blocked]) but I keep getting reponse that they both do not exist. Pls I need help

PS: Just in case you are seeing Mines and Migo in my mails. reason is because my current mail is (migo.money) because my company changed our domain and also changed company name. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maarten Billemo... on 09 Jun, 2020 12:25 PM

What is the screen you are trying to log in to with these credentials? Can you share a screenshot?

2. 2 Posted by Yemi Olushina on 09 Jun, 2020 01:06 PM

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maarten Billemo... on 09 Jun, 2020 03:14 PM

Hi Yemi,

Please note that this screen is not for logging into Master Password, but rather for logging into the support forums.

If you are trying to log into the support forums but have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot your password?"-link. You can also just create a new account with your email address, if one doesn't exist yet for it.

If you are trying to log into Master Password, you will need to do that using one of our apps. Please see https://masterpassword.app for a list of the available apps at the top of the page.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

06 Jul, 2020 03:15 PM
30 Jun, 2020 02:17 PM
28 Jun, 2020 09:00 PM