or Create a profile
21 Dec, 2019 11:37 AM
Master Password crashed when I tried to enter Site Name with long characters when similar site already present.
I did the following:
1. Create password for site name e.g. : [email blocked]
2. Site password created succesfully
3. I try to create password for another user on same site e.g. : [email blocked]
4. Master Password crashed in the middle of typing site name, approximately at 20th character.
This happen on:
1. Master Password 2.5.2 on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
2. Master Password on iOS 13.3
3. Master Password on iOS 12.4
on 21 Dec, 2019 02:56 PM
Hi, thanks for reporting this issue! It has been addressed in our development version and will be resolved in our next release.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Master Password staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Master Password support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.