macOS version resets when trying to change password type

floeh

25 Jan, 2019 10:39 PM

Hello,

first let me say that I really like your app and the idea behind it. Chances are high, that I will get rid of my password manager and completely rely on your solution in the near future.

Unfortunately I ran into a problem on my Mac. Running macOS 10.14.2 (18C54) at the time, I cannot change the passwort type without the app resetting to the point where it asks for the site, without showing me the other password. It doesn't matter which type I choose oder if I cancel out. The site entry gets a reset to blank.

Hope you find the cause of this problem soon, so I can start using it on my Mac too via app. If you need any additional information, let me know and I will provide them.

Kind regards,

floeh

1. 1 Posted by Pan on 10 Feb, 2019 07:07 PM

I have the same problem. Very annoying...

2. 2 Posted by Rishal Raj on 27 Feb, 2019 05:24 PM

I have the same issue. The issue seems to be turning up irrespective of website or type as mentioned.

3. 3 Posted by Savvy on 20 May, 2019 12:30 PM

Same problem here, on Mac OS 10.14.4 :/ App still resets everytime I try to choose a different password type. Really wish this would be fixed, I really wanna use this on my Mac...

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac